Are You Drinking Enough Water Every Day?
- 75% of Americans are chronically dehydrated.
- In 37% of Americans the thirst mechanism is so weak that it is often mistaken for hunger.
- Even MILD dehydration will slow down the metabolism as much as 3%.
- One glass of water will shut down midnight hunger pangs for almost 100% of dieters in a University of Washington study.
- Lack of water is the #1 trigger of daytime fatigue.
- Preliminary research indicates that 8-10 glasses of water could significantly ease back and joint pain for up to 80% of sufferers.
- A mere 2% drop in body water can trigger fuzzy short term memory, trouble with basic math and difficulty focusing on the computer screen or a printed page.
- Drinking 5 glasses of water daily decreases the risk of colon cancer by 45%, plus it can slash the risk of breast cancer by 79% and decrease the likelihood of developing bladder cancer by 50%.
Good Health Depends on Clean Water