The public demands quality water in their homes:
- cleaner, fresher, tastier drinking and cooking water,
- better tasting coffee, tea, soups and ice,
- chlorine free and contaminant free showers and baths,
- crystal clear water throughout their home,
- objectionable taste and odors removed,
- reduced maintenance costs for the kitchen and bathroom fixtures caused by chlorine and chloramines.
Carbon filters are among the most common home water treatment systems because of their effectiveness, ease of use and cost efficiency. Household carbon filters can significantly improve the quality of household water for just pennies per gallon. It is a convenient and effective means of removing offensive tastes and odors as well as a wide range of organic materials and certain hazardous contaminants from drinking and bath waters. Carbon filters provide clean, fresh tasting water that will enhance the aroma and flavor of coffee, tea, juices, soups and other drinks as well as ice cubes.