Good Health Depends on Clean Water
Doctors Recommend That We Drink At Least 6-8 Glasses of Water Per Day
- Clean water increases the body’s endurance and energy levels.
- Clean water promotes digestion and elimination.
- Clean water regulates the body’s temperature.
- Clean water carries nutrients, oxygen and disease fighting antibodies throughout the body.
Are You Drinking Enough Water Every Day?
- 75% of Americans are chronically dehydrated.
- In 37% of Americans the thirst mechanism is so weak that it is often mistaken for hunger.
- Even MILD dehydration will slow down the metabolism as much as 3%.
- One glass of water will shut down midnight hunger pangs for almost 100% of dieters in a University of Washington study.
- Lack of water is the #1 trigger of daytime fatigue.
- Preliminary research indicates that 8-10 glasses of water could significantly ease back and joint pain for up to 80% of sufferers.
- A mere 2% drop in body water can trigger fuzzy short term memory, trouble with basic math and difficulty focusing on the computer screen or a printed page.
- Drinking 5 glasses of water daily decreases the risk of colon cancer by 45%, plus it can slash the risk of breast cancer by 79% and decrease the likelihood of developing bladder cancer by 50%.
Protect Your Water From Chemicals and Pollutants
- Know what different chemicals the city is using to treat your water.
- Guard your pipes, fixtures, appliances and clothes from excessive wear and premature failure.
- Be aware of how your water is affecting your health and home.
- Choose a company that has longevity and a large inventory.
- Visit the company’s location before purchasing any system.
- Do business with a full time water professional only.